Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
421 - 428 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Rebate ≠ "Golden Ticket"

They will sell every Wrangler they make regardless if it's a JK or JL, there won't be any "Rebates" on buying a Wrangler but you can hope to get an FCA " Golden Ticket" for $500 off (rarely they send out $1000 off) the purchase of a new vehicle.

·
Registered
Corvette, Camaro Z28
332 Posts
A bunch went out March 1. But they excluded "2018 Wranglers". I believe a dealer confirmed that the exclusion only applies to JL.
Were they $500.00 'Golden Tickets' or $1000.00 ones? I'm assuming $500.00.

·
Registered
Corvette, Camaro Z28
332 Posts
Anyone know if wrangler JK production ended today?
April 7 was the end date reported in a bunch of news stories back in January.
I don't believe it did, ArcherAce had said (in a post on the JL thread) that the JK line might be going until the end of the month now instead. No more Saturday/Sunday shifts though.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
A bunch went out March 1. But they excluded "2018 Wranglers". I believe a dealer confirmed that the exclusion only applies to JL.
The $500 "golden tickets" I received last week, via the USPS mail and via email, excluded both (new leftover) 2017 Wranglers and 2018 Wranglers.

Its interesting with it having those exclusions because on the flip side of the printed "golden ticket" was the pictorial history of the 7-slot Jeep grill, ending with the JL.

421 - 428 of 428 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.