Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Limited. A couple things I wanted to know were changed/improved;
  • Is there an option for the radio NOT to activate each time the Jeep is started?
  • The HVAC in not very user-friendly. After one-year... I still can't figure out how the AUTO works.
Ranting.... I am VERY disappointed that my Limited did not have rain-sensing wipers.

Is there anything that the 2019 had, that the 2020 doesn't?

·
Registered
128 Posts
The radio comes on at the start, I turn the volume knob off when I park. Auto will keep the cabin at the temperatures set on the dash, the dual controls are for each half of the cabin. The Owners Manual explains how it works.

Had you ordered the Technology Group you would have your fancy wipers, it’s not Jeep’s fault.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The radio comes on at the start, I turn the volume knob off when I park. Auto will keep the cabin at the temperatures set on the dash, the dual controls are for each half of the cabin. The Owners Manual explains how it works.

Had you ordered the Technology Group you would have your fancy wipers, it’s not Jeep’s fault.

In addition to your information, I'm getting other feedback on the HVAC... Mine certainly does not work as you describe. Need to check into this further.

The radio thing still annoys me. :)

I never even though to ask about the rain-sensing-wipers... All my current/previous Jeep Limited models did. Actually, on my Limited these were a separate line-item. When I asked the Jeep folks "why", they responded that not everyone wants this feature. And I responded... Then make in an option in the control-panel. No reply back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts