Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

361 - 380 of 411 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Nice find! Looks good but we have learned a few times in the past that the brochures are photoshopped and not actual pictures. Good looking color if it is an accurate pic though.
Yep, won't know for SURE until I see it in real life. Though I do think I'm going to like it... I was afraid it was going to be more baby blue.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
30 Posts
I have 2019 High Altitude and love it. She moves well with the Hemi. Dealer had a hard time installing roof rack but they got it on. Had replace the rails.
Congrats on the new Jeep I'm envious as heck! I love the High Altitude Trim.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Milous - are there any 2019 GC on the boat yet coming to Australia?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Does anybody have an indication as to when we will start seeing some Sting-Grey Trailhawks available for sale? The color seems elusive thus far.

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Still waiting on Slate Blue... *sigh*

·
Registered
191 Posts
Glad I didn't wait for it and got my Red Line one instead. It doesn't look as good as I imagined. At least not to me.
I don't think the indoor lighting does it justice. It might be one of those you need to see in person. It looks great on the new JL, especially with the red trim markings on the Rubicon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad to hear they didn't cheap out with no changes for the final year lol.

Can't wait to see what the new 20's look like!
Hey Jeep2011,
What do you mean by final year? I’ve got my mind pretty much set on the 19’ Upland and am going to buy it next Friday. Should I wait it out? Are they changing the body style? What exactly is going on? I’ve seen this ‘final year” statements in a few places. Thanks man!

Best

·
Super Moderator
8,155 Posts
They are changing the body style next year. A whole refresh. I guess WK3
Nope.

MY20 will be the same platform as MY19, but a short model year at this point. There's already a sticky thread just below this one for MY20. WL will debut as a MY21 vehicle in about January 2020 if things go well. BTW, "technically", there is no such thing as a "Wk2"...it's just WK. For some reason, Jeep "forgot" to change it when they introduced this platform for MY11. "WK2" was invented here on the Internet to differentiate between the current platform and the previous platform.

While WL will certainly introduce some new visuals, our insiders have so far indicated there will not be substantial deviation from the current look. The fact that Compass got the "WK2 look" recently backs that up in my thinking, too. WL will also be available in a 3 row variant. There is a whole WL forum area here at Jeep Garage if you want to keep up with what is know and speculated about the next gen platform.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Interested in trading in my 14 Limited for a 2019 Upland. I noticed there are some changes to the Upland package from 2018 to 2019. One being the the Quadra Trac 2 system being on the 2019 with the package. the Jeep website is not functioning right now to build a 2019. Any idea if I can get the trailer tow and the new 8.4 screen in this trim level? And anyone know of other changes to this package for 2019?

·
Super Moderator
8,155 Posts
Interested in trading in my 14 Limited for a 2019 Upland. I noticed there are some changes to the Upland package from 2018 to 2019. One being the the Quadra Trac 2 system being on the 2019 with the package. the Jeep website is not functioning right now to build a 2019. Any idea if I can get the trailer tow and the new 8.4 screen in this trim level? And anyone know of other changes to this package for 2019?
8.4" screen is available. Upland is based on the Laredo and therefore, has no factory towing option available. Below is the information about this package and what options are available.

2019 Grand Cherokee Upland edition
Laredo Upland 4x4 Base MSRP: $38,140 ($37,482)
Destination: $1,495

Includes:
3.6L V6 24V VVT ENGINE UPGRADE I W/ESS (ERC)
8-SPD AUTO 850RE TRANS (DFT)

Laredo Upland seats:

BLACK CLOTH SEATS

- Black (A5X9) (Standard)

2019 Upland package contents MSRP $4,145 ($3,389) (included in price above)

115V AUXILIARY POWER OUTLET
20X8.0 GLOSS BLACK PAINTED ALUM WHLS
265/50R20 BSW A/S ALL TERRAIN TIRES
BLUE-ACCENT BADGES
DARK DAY LIGHT OPENING MOLDINGS
DARK HEADLAMP BEZEL FINISH
DARK LENS TAILLAMPS
GLOSS BLACK EXTERIOR ACCENTS
GLOSS BLACK GRILLE W/BLACK HONEYCOMB
GLOSS BLACK REAR FASCIA APPLIQUE
GLOSS BLACK ROOF RAILS
HEATED FRONT SEATS
HEATED STEERING WHEEL
HILL DESCENT CONTROL
JEEP BLACK GLOSS BADGING
LIQUID TITANIUM ACCENTS
POWER 4-WAY DRIVER LUMBAR ADJUST
POWER 8-WAY DRVR/MANUAL PASS SEAT
POWER LIFTGATE
QUADRA-TRAC II (R) 4WD SYSTEM
REAR VIEW AUTO DIM MIRROR
REMOTE START SYSTEM
RR FASCIA BLACK MIC STEP PAD
SECURITY ALARM
SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE GROUP
STEERING WHEEL MOUNTED AUDIO CTRLS
TOW HOOKS
UNIVERSAL GARAGE DOOR OPENER
Laredo Upland Options:

ENGINE BLOCK HEATER $95 ($85)
POWER SUNROOF $1,195 ($1,064)
UCONNECT 4C NAV WITH 8.4" DISPLAY (UAV) $1,395 ($1,242)
- 4G LTE WI-FI HOT SPOT (RTQ)
- 8.4" TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY (RFL)
- APPLE CARPLAY (RFP)
- GOOGLE ANDROID AUTO (RF5)
- GPS ANTENNA INPUT (JLP)
- GPS NAVIGATION (JLN)
- HD RADIO (RE8)
- INSTR. CLUSTER W/OFFROAD DISP. PAGES (JAZ)
- INTEGRATED CENTER STACK RADIO (RTF)
- INTEGRATED VOICE COMMAND W/BLUETOOTH (XRB)
- SIRIUSXM GUARDIAN, 1-YR TRIAL (RSK)
- SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO (RSD) - 1 Year SiriusXM Radio Service
- USB HOST FLIP (RF7)

Available exterior colors:

Bright White
Diamond Black
Sting Gray

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Ok... I like the blue enough to order one without seeing it in person... not so sure about that green but I’ve never been a green vehicle guy.

361 - 380 of 411 Posts