Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a starting issue that randomly shows up on My 2019 GC 5.7L. It has happened since 2 weeks after I bought the Vehicle brand new. It will cold start no problem I drive around and turn it off. If I come out around 30min to 45 min later and try to start it with the push button or the remote start and there is a chance that it will attempt to start but fail. It almost sounds like the starter is not cranking long enough. Seems to happen more on hot Sunny days. It might not happen for a couple months or it could happen a couple times a week. The dealer has not been able to reproduce it. There are no codes showing. They have replaced the Fuel Pump for it outside of that has done nothing. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced something like this?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have a starting issue that randomly shows up on My 2019 GC 5.7L. It has happened since 2 weeks after I bought the Vehicle brand new. It will cold start no problem I drive around and turn it off. If I come out around 30min to 45 min later and try to start it with the push button or the remote start and there is a chance that it will attempt to start but fail. It almost sounds like the starter is not cranking long enough. Seems to happen more on hot Sunny days. It might not happen for a couple months or it could happen a couple times a week. The dealer has not been able to reproduce it. There are no codes showing. They have replaced the Fuel Pump for it outside of that has done nothing. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced something like this?
I would have the battery checked. You'd be surprised on how many issues a battery can cause in hot temperatures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts