Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to tell what type of headlights that you have? I am looking to upgrade to LED bulbs. Is there a list anywhere that I can see what would fit? I believe I have halogen bulbs due to the yellowish tint bit not too sure.

Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
Look on your sticker to see if it shows HID headlights or pull your build sheet at the link below. I highly recommend HID conversion kit for projector lights for better performance that LED which are directional and don't put out as much light because of that. LED are better in a reflector housing. Also stay around 5-5500k for the lights, anything higher and you start losing performance.

Build sheet

Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
Here's two places the Hylux kit and Morimoto. I've ran both and both great kits. I would hit up the place HIDStore on FB ( I bought my RAM kit here) and see if it's a simpler kit like I ran on my 2017 RAM with plug n play and 2 simple ground wires to attach. The Morimoto unless it's changed requires a harness that's a little more of a pain.

HIDStore

Morimoto Kit

Registered
2020 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I got xenonpro and it was direct plug and play. No need for any special harnesses except the anti-flicker modules if you don鈥檛 have a way to enable HIDs. I upgraded to the 55w for brighter lights.

Premium Member
Searching will often help you find what you鈥檙e looking for.

Here is a thread that should help you.

My LED lighting changes - 2018 Laredo

Registered
2020 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Just my Xenonpro HIDs, ready to install them. What are the two pronged wires? Are they for the high beams?
The two prongs connect to the low beam harness after you unplug it from the bulb. The high beam is a totally different bulb and harness.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts