Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Found this interesting. This article written a few months ago states the 2020 grill will be slightly larger and the overall look of the vehicle will be slightly more muscular. Anyone know anything else about this?

"An Attractive Exterior
The 2020 Grand Cherokee’s exterior keeps the 2019 version’s rugged, modern look. It has excellent ground clearance, and the grille has seven black rectangles with chrome accents flanked by angular LED headlights. It’s also larger and more attractive than the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee’s grille. The Grand Cherokee comes with 17-inch wheels and a wide wheelbase for better handling. You can also add a panoramic moonroof and 18-inch, 19-inch, or 20-inch wheels. This 2020 SUV will have a slightly more aggressive, muscular look than previous versions."

·
Super Moderator
8,155 Posts
Found this interesting. This article written a few months ago states the 2020 grill will be slightly larger and the overall look of the vehicle will be slightly more muscular. Anyone know anything else about this?

"An Attractive Exterior
The 2020 Grand Cherokee’s exterior keeps the 2019 version’s rugged, modern look. It has excellent ground clearance, and the grille has seven black rectangles with chrome accents flanked by angular LED headlights. It’s also larger and more attractive than the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee’s grille. The Grand Cherokee comes with 17-inch wheels and a wide wheelbase for better handling. You can also add a panoramic moonroof and 18-inch, 19-inch, or 20-inch wheels. This 2020 SUV will have a slightly more aggressive, muscular look than previous versions."
The MY20 is identical to the MY19. The changes do not come until WL debuts for MY21. IE, they are "smokin' something"...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
The MY20 is identical to the MY19. The changes do not come until WL debuts for MY21. IE, they are "smokin' something"...
And that debut will be....?? Spring 2020?

·
Super Moderator
8,155 Posts
And that debut will be....?? Spring 2020?
Monitor the WL section for information on timing and features...not much known yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For anyone that is interested, it looks like the Altitude trim can be ordered with the LED headlights by adding the Premium Lighting Group package. Looks great for you Altitude lovers out there. Here's a link to a post on Autotrader with pictures

I ordered my 2020 Altitude with the LED Headlights, I pick it up on Wednesday 8/21..................stay tuned

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2020 Limited on order. It has been built and awaiting shipment. Question: What sort of manufacturer incentives are you guys getting for those of you who already received your 2020 or will be picking it up soon? Only manufacturer incentives I can find on the net are for the 2019s. About ~3k worth.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts
I.doubt theres anything for 2020s until late winter/early spring

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
You're getting yours on about the same schedule I got mine in 2017. Based on my experience, I would say you can expect the incentives to go live within about 16 hours after you take delivery. Whenever that is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2020 Limited on order. It has been built and awaiting shipment. Question: What sort of manufacturer incentives are you guys getting for those of you who already received your 2020 or will be picking it up soon? Only manufacturer incentives I can find on the net are for the 2019s. About ~3k worth.
I ordered my 2020 JGC Altitude 7/4/19 - picked it up Friday night. No incentives since they still have '18 & '19's on the lot. Luckily for me, my son is the Commercial Sales Manager so I paid $600 over Invoice.

·
Premium Member
2016 JGC 75th Ltd
227 Posts
My 2020 JGC Limited has been built and is in shipment. Current incentives end on 9/3, so hopefully 2020's will get them on 9/4. Spoke to my dealer, they'll hold my new 2020 until at least 10/4 for me - so if the incentives don't hit on 9/4 hopefully they will by 10/4. They probably won't sell too many 2020's off the lot if there aren't incentives that come close to the 2019's. They are basically the same vehicle.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Do you mean because it means you can no longer get a TH without a sunroof? Maybe there's a delete option.

101 - 120 of 143 Posts