Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

121 - 140 of 143 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,155 Posts
Do you mean because it means you can no longer get a TH without a sunroof? Maybe there's a delete option.
I'm pretty sure that automakers deleted the "delete" option long ago...the whole industry is focused on packaging.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Altitude getting real packages is the true MVP of this year. Why they didn't include this on the 19's is bizarre, really couldn't equip them with LEDs since they are the city crawler's Jeep? Now my lease is expiring and I have to wait and see if i can get a cheaper 19 Limited X, or a 20 Altitude.

·
Registered
2019 JGC Trailhawk
60 Posts
Do you mean because it means you can no longer get a TH without a sunroof? Maybe there's a delete option.
It means I didn't get a sunroof on my 2019 TH because I didn't want to spend the money. I could of waited and it would of been standard on the 2020's. LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
With 2020's all over lots now, noticing that many Limited Luxury II's are in stock (as always) but dealers forgot/didn't read the options changes, and these are now without LED headlights unless the additional lighting package is added.

One local dealer has a fresh supply of all Luxury II's, with 20" wheels, etc., but the standard halogen lights. Either way, better availability on all models, but one to be careful of if you order.

·
Registered
10 Posts
With 2020's all over lots now, noticing that many Limited Luxury II's are in stock (as always) but dealers forgot/didn't read the options changes, and these are now without LED headlights unless the additional lighting package is added.

One local dealer has a fresh supply of all Luxury II's, with 20" wheels, etc., but the standard halogen lights. Either way, better availability on all models, but one to be careful of if you order.
I was reading the package name off the dealer sites and its labeled as a quick order. I think they are just trying to get them on the lots, not really thinking about what the customers would want atm.

·
Registered
462 Posts

LED headlights? Do you mean HID headlights? The WK2 doesn't have LED headlights as an option unless something changed for 2020.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts
He probably meant the led character lamps w/hid that everyone wants

·
Registered
152 Posts
I used to have a 2015 JGC Altitude with the halogen lamps and always wanted the HID headlights. After 5 years, there's finally an option for the 2020 JGC Altitude...lol

Are the JGC Altitude fog lights still halogen even with HID headlights?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used to have a 2015 JGC Altitude with the halogen lamps and always wanted the HID headlights. After 5 years, there's finally an option for the 2020 JGC Altitude...lol

Are the JGC Altitude fog lights still halogen even with HID headlights?
Seems like the fog lights stay halogen from what I read. I did read on one dealer site that they were HID, but I feel they may be wrong.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts
Any ideas on when the MY2020 configurator will go up on the official website?
Fca/jeep has no timelines on those things. Itll just appear one day...whenever the computer guys get to it...lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
From the WK2jeeps.com package detail pdf, it looks like although you can get the signature LED DRL's with the premium lighting package on the Laredo and Limited, only the Trailhawk actually gets the bi-xenon headlights. Is that really the case? The MSRP is $695 across the board for Laredo/Limited/TH.

·
Premium Member
2016 JGC 75th Ltd
227 Posts
From the WK2jeeps.com package detail pdf, it looks like although you can get the signature LED DRL's with the premium lighting package on the Laredo and Limited, only the Trailhawk actually gets the bi-xenon headlights. Is that really the case? The MSRP is $695 across the board for Laredo/Limited/TH.
It's a misprint in the .pdf. I ordered it on a 2020 Limited and you get the full package, including the bi-xenon headlights.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Does anyone have a "live" picture of the ski gray interior option for the Trackhawk?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts
Does anyone have a "live" picture of the ski gray interior option for the Trackhawk?
Looks white in this pic...but its not. Search ski gray summit on Google to get multiple views.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
It's a really light grey
Yeah, was hoping it was darker, closer to the rendering. Me and light colors don't play nice. I get grease stains just walking into my garage in a white shirt. lol

121 - 140 of 143 Posts