Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Limited X
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post this so excuse me if in the wrong place. Just purchased a 2020 Limited X and had dealer install the black Jeep side steps running boards part number 82212130AC. After getting home I reinstalled and realigned them the best I could by adding some washers to the front two brackets on drive and passenger sides as from the dealer they installed what came in the box. Problem is as per installed with parts supplied the boards are fine with space in the rear but as the mount towards the front they smash up against the factory rail cladding. These actually do not fit on the vehicle all that well even with my modifications.

This is my wife’s ride and she really needs a little extra step to get in. Does anyone have any advise or recommendations of a different style, manufacturer for running boards. If so I might have some brand new black Jeep logo running boards for sale at a discounted price.

Any reply’s will be greatly appreciated.
Mopar to ya

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those mopar steps are not that much help getting in either way. They are too high and too shallow. Tbh they make it harder to get out off the car if anything.
Nice setup would be APM electric power boards, but they are over $1k

1 - 3 of 3 Posts