Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up guys I just picked up a 2020 altitude.
I am looking to throw some led bulbs in. For my ram I ordered them off amazon fairly cheap. Is this the same case with the jeeps?
Reverse lights, license plate. Fogs and headlights.

is there any info on this? Thank you

·
Registered
15 Grand Cherokee
304 Posts
I am looking to throw some led bulbs in. For my ram I ordered them off amazon fairly cheap. Is this the same case with the jeeps?

pretty much just match up the bulbs, however you may have issues with flicker. But if i remember correctly the newer models dont see to much of an issue with it. Also dont order cheap ones off amazon there complete crap. I cant stand people ordering $25 led headlights thinking they work great because they simply dont. As i always tell people do your own research and check out on youtube Headlight Revolution and The Retrofit Source channels they do a ton of comparisons. HID's are probably one of your best bets.

·
Registered
2019 JGC Trailhawk
78 Posts

I bought a bunch of Alla led lights off Amazon for a fraction of what these vendors on the forums charge and they are as bright (or brighter), durable and no hyper flashing. Been using Alla for years in all of my MOPARs without any trouble. The Allas I put in my buddy’s car years ago all still work perfectly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts