Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2020 WK2 Limited X
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some good, cleaned up pics of the Limited X on the Eibach springs.

Thing rides great. Hope to get new rims/tires to shop this week to get mounted and balanced.

·
Registered
615 Posts
That's the way it should have come from the factory!

·
Registered
21 JGC Overland and 18 Audi SQ5
74 Posts
That looks nice, does it still have a little rack with back slightly higher than front ?

Just got some air links for rear of our 21 Overland to lower to be level with front. With air suspension capable of compensating for added load in the rear you would think from factory the back and front would be level ?

·
Registered
2020 WK2 Limited X
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It had to use springs, no air ride.I haven't measure it, but the rear is maybe a tick higher than front.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks good and has a great stance.

Back in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, I had the lowered trucks. Have a lot of good memories of it.

·
Registered
2020 WK2 Limited X
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, my last 2 trucks were lifted on 35's...was nice for a change up.

·
Registered
2020 WK2 Limited X
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, went to put new rims on, had tires mounted and balanced, and didn't work...they are +25. I was told they'd fit...but they stick out way too much....now, back to rim hunting :(

·
Registered
2020 WK2 Limited X
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks all, its the normal Eibach kit for our years of GC, like .6/1.7" in F/R.

Ys, I had to wait months for my kit to come in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Found one on Fb marketplace but unsure if part number works. It's 28108.54 thought ours was 28108.540. Would you happen to know which one you got.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts