Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Just purchased a brand new 2021 Grand Cherokee L Overland 4x4! 3 days later it's in the shop for a "Automatic Emergency Brake (AEB) limited availability and unavailable service required" error message. Was at the service center for 2 hours and was told they now have to open a STAR case?

Anyone else have any immediate issues or similar. I really hope this is something that is fixable asap.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Hello!

Just purchased a brand new 2021 Grand Cherokee L Overland 4x4! 3 days later it's in the shop for a "Automatic Emergency Brake (AEB) limited availability and unavailable service required" error message. Was at the service center for 2 hours and was told they now have to open a STAR case?

Anyone else have any immediate issues or similar. I really hope this is something that is fixable asap.

Thanks!
Hi there! Feel free to send our team a private message with more details so we can assist you here. You can also call Jeep Cares directly at 877-426-5337 for faster assistance. Thanks.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there! Feel free to send our team a private message with more details so we can assist you here. You can also call Jeep Cares directly at 877-426-5337 for faster assistance. Thanks.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Thank you Kate! I called in and they are assigning me a case manager. Hope this helps to get it expedited.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Thank you Kate! I called in and they are assigning me a case manager. Hope this helps to get it expedited.
Sounds good, thanks for the update.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: I have a case manager working on my case, just found out that my part won't get in until 11/29 which means I have to drive with my AEB error beeping the ENTIRE time I'm driving. This has been such a disappointing experience. Brand new vehicle that I've had for 3 days needs to be repaired. The case manager is trying to expedite the process and part order but not sure what else to do. Trying to also get the dealership to switch out my car, that's probably also a pipe dream.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts