Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

601 - 620 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,782 Posts
  1. Soooo you’re telling me there’s a chance!
Hahahahaha. :D :D

So happy I wasn't there. I'd have pulled out the full attire and embarrassed him in front of everyone. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,782 Posts
My 2018 lease is up in December, I certainly hope I don't have to get another WK2! lol
Grab a 2 year lease, let either of the 2 plants figure out how to build WL74 and WL75, then grab a new one. We'd appreciate it very much. (y)

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #604
All signs right now point to a late 1st quarter debut

·
Super Moderator
8,408 Posts
Fastest', I'd be really surprised if that happened, since the TrackHawk is a major-popular vehicle that sells better than the others with the similar power setup and brings in big profits. Also keep in mind that Durango isn't going to continue on the same platform as JGC in the current plan once JGC moves to WL. Durango is moving to a RAM platform. Who knows what that means. It may or may not even be a "Dodge" nameplate at that point.

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,782 Posts
WL74 - 2 Row, JNAP
WL75 - 3 Row, D2AP (or is it D2AP? Hmm... :unsure: never liked that anyway...)

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #610
There may be a year without the trackhawk as there usually is with the srt/trackhawk like in 2011 and 2005. The timelines for the WL are just too tight to fit the hawk in. The trackhawk is not dying..like I said above
This is the usual case. The trackhawk pfr 2018 and 2019 was the best selling hellcat powered vehicle by far...outselling the dodges by almost 3000 units.

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,782 Posts
I um... can't see the Trackhawk dying either. Well...sort of. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
So still not clear, I didn't read all 31 pages just the last 10 or so but will their be a 3.0 diesel?

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,782 Posts
So still not clear, I didn't read all 31 pages just the last 10 or so but will their be a 3.0 diesel?
Now why would that go away? ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,408 Posts
On wljeep.com, i read this:

Mmm, what about 3-row?
I'm sure that Milous will add information once it's actually available...

·
Registered
2017 GC SRT
5 Posts
There may be a year without the trackhawk as there usually is with the srt/trackhawk like in 2011 and 2005. The timelines for the WL are just too tight to fit the hawk in. The trackhawk is not dying..like I said above
This is the usual case. The trackhawk pfr 2018 and 2019 was the best selling hellcat powered vehicle by far...outselling the dodges by almost 3000 units.
Scott - Has anyone confirmed the Giorgio platform for WL can actually support 6.2L HC and 6.4L SRT powertrains for year two and beyond ?

Not sure about your second statement. I think the 2019 TH numbers were low due to 2018 glut ....

2019 Production Figures:

Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk: 1,693

Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat: 2,285

Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody: 1,361

Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat: 1,134 cars

Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody: 3,353

Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye: 604

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #619
I didnt count the red eyes and wide bodies since that's like 6 models or whatever. Just the charger and challenger hellcats.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #620
And yes I can confirm the 6.4 and 6.2 fit as the overall dimensions aren't changing. The alfa platform is being heavily modified...its not like theyre taking the alfa g that under the alfa cars and using that for the GC WL. It will be grand cherokee sized.

601 - 620 of 620 Posts