Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Charger Hellcat
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 21 Trackhawk in the works. It's D1 with a projected shipping date of today 2/9/21. Does anyone know how production of the new Trackhawk is moving along.
Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just curious... Did they actually start production?? I am going to assume no as I have had one on order since December 11. It has been in "BG" since 1/15. They say it is "pending production capacity availability"

I have a 21 Trackhawk in the works. It's D1 with a projected shipping date of today 2/9/21. Does anyone know how production of the new Trackhawk is moving along.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2015 Charger Hellcat
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just curious... Did they actually start production?? I am going to assume no as I have had one on order since December 11. It has been in "BG" since 1/15. They say it is "pending production capacity availability"
My 21 TH is in Trim, paint was yesterday. It's coming along, fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
2015 Charger Hellcat
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are 3 “in transit” to a dealership in Illinois that were ordered for people. So I know they are making them 🤷🏻‍♂️
Morning of November 6th. We expect KZ in a couple of days, then allow 2 weeks for delivery to dealer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I haven't heard of any extended warranty yet.
neither have I. he said specifics were not available yet as I do not have a VIN assigned (yea.. deposit paid and order paid 12/10 and no VIN still). I kind of laughed, said thanks and reminded him that I do not keep my personal vehicles long enough to ever need an extended warranty and I would much rather them just build the damn thing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered mine back on Dec 13th 2020 (Northern IL area) and still have not received. Latest update is parts are being procured. Really upset at the pace and more importantly, no ruby red interior option SMH. Lease is up next week but just received an extension. Would love it if I received some form of credit for the delay SMH

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered mine back on Dec 13th 2020 (Northern IL area) and still have not received. Latest update is parts are being procured. Really upset at the pace and more importantly, no ruby red interior option SMH. Lease is up next week but just received an extension. Would love it if I received some form of credit for the delay SMH
Central Texas here. Ordered 12/10/2020 and we are in the SAME damn boat. Worst part is my SRT trade someone offered me 7,250 more than trade in yesterday but what will I drive?

·
Registered
6 Posts
My order went in when the order banks opened and I got my vin on 11/28. My Jeep arrived in Idaho Falls last Friday. A few minor paint issues and the gas gauge doesn't work. The upper gauge sensor is bad which happens to be part of the fuel pump. Part should be here tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts