Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Update: Not sure exactly how much good it is but I received the following email this morning...

"As we continue to work with factory resources to help expedite your Jeep order, we do see that new information has become available. The current status of your order is as follows:

• All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
  • The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

We anticipate more progress will be made in the near future. We will continue to update you as quickly as possible as newer details become available.

We appreciate your understanding and continued patience throughout the order process"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update: Not sure exactly how much good it is but I received the following email this morning...

"As we continue to work with factory resources to help expedite your Jeep order, we do see that new information has become available. The current status of your order is as follows:

• All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
  • The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

We anticipate more progress will be made in the near future. We will continue to update you as quickly as possible as newer details become available.

We appreciate your understanding and continued patience throughout the order process"
After mine completed the build process it sat in storage for a bit over a month. No one as able to tell me why it was there so long as there was no issue with rail transportation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
After mine completed the build process it sat in storage for a bit over a month. No one as able to tell me why it was there so long as there was no issue with rail transportation.
See if you can get the dealer to loan you a Challenger Hellcat! LOL
Update as of this morning.. I am in D1. That is estimated 12 days in build. They have a estimated delivery date to Alliance, TX of 4/30. From there it goes on a truck and comes further south to Austin area.

·
Premium Member
2015 Charger Hellcat
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I have a 21 Trackhawk in the works. It's D1 with a projected shipping date of today 2/9/21. Does anyone know how production of the new Trackhawk is moving along.
Thanks
I took delivery on Monday the 5th. Not much different than my 18 GC TH. Love it!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts