Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

2081 - 2100 of 2208 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE450 4Matic
140 Posts
Hopefully there is a pale interior option, such as light beige, creamy white, or at worst, pale grey. Basically something to brighten up a dreary cabin.

Reactions: akinney and Trax

·
Super Moderator
9,306 Posts
Hopefully there is a pale interior option, such as light beige, creamy white, or at worst, pale grey. Basically something to brighten up a dreary cabin.
I agree...and also available on top trim levels. The "any color you want as long as it's black or dark brown" choice that some vehicle manufacturers, including Jeep, force on top trim pleve really disappoints me. I don't do black interiors for any vehicle, even with a substantial discount offered.

Reactions: guido5

·
Registered
Subaru Legacy STIEVO
2,013 Posts
This SRT rendering from motor1 seems a bit more realistic in my opinion.
View attachment 230844
Neither one has the accurate lower fascia on the front bumper. WLL loses the "radar eye" and it is now more subtle. It might now behind that black rectangle. It is probably still a Bosch unit - I think I have seen these updated designs on a number of cars, likely an AUDI. And that is a welcome change since off-roading the car could damage it. My wife drove it into a snow bank and misaligned ours - it would scream BRAKE as we drove under bridges. If that's the new location, it certainly is more protected now.

·
Registered
2018 VW Atlas Execline
48 Posts
I'm confused on the comments for interior color ? The released images show a creamy white (for the Overland) and a beige / light brown for the Summit (probably reserve trim).

·
Registered
269 Posts
Do you really think that the 4xe would be strong enough to power this beast?

I’d bet that the 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine with eTorque would be better.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Neither one has the accurate lower fascia on the front bumper. WLL loses the "radar eye" and it is now more subtle. It might now behind that black rectangle. It is probably still a Bosch unit - I think I have seen these updated designs on a number of cars, likely an AUDI. And that is a welcome change since off-roading the car could damage it. My wife drove it into a snow bank and misaligned ours - it would scream BRAKE as we drove under bridges. If that's the new location, it certainly is more protected now.

View attachment 230877
that front bumpers so ugly and dated. The wk2 looks 100x better

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,090
Ummm - is this the new 2-row WL in the background on a slip-up? My eyes could be playing tricks on me, but doesn’t look as big or chrome-tastic as the L

View attachment 230889
Good eye...was wondering when it would be noticed. Looks like it to me too

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,869 Posts
:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
You know the interior colors are market driven, right? If the market is not demanding it, then it will not be produced. People still want the darker colors, overall, on higher end vehicles. I personally think any vehicle with a beige interior needs to be priced $5k less than any other interior--they look horrific to me. A light camel is the closest I'll get to beige, though I do not mind beige headliners/pillars.

·
Registered
2014 Cherokee TH
7 Posts
Interesting. Even the door handles look to be in a different place. (mounted higher on the doors) I wonder if that's an early clay model or something.

·
Registered
Overland
95 Posts
Ummm - is this the new 2-row WL in the background on a slip-up? My eyes could be playing tricks on me, but doesn’t look as big or chrome-tastic as the L

View attachment 230889
If you go to the link, and slide to the GC, it is the angle that is throwing this off. It is the L, but the angle makes it look like the shorter version.

You can also see the chrome strip that has caused so much angst, is blacked out. The vehicle looks much better this way in my opinion.

·
Registered
194 Posts
That white vehicle is not a GCL, it is the Wagoneer, but it does look like that may be a 2-row WL in background.

·
Registered
2014 Cherokee TH
7 Posts
If you go to the link, and slide to the GC, it is the angle that is throwing this off. It is the L, but the angle makes it look like the shorter version.

You can also see the chrome strip that has caused so much angst, is blacked out. The vehicle looks much better this way in my opinion.
Ah, you're right. It's actually the white one that has the door handles in the wrong place.

(Edit: Doh! Wagoneer. Mystery solved!)

·
Registered
379 Posts

View attachment 230877
No it is probably built next to the rear view mirror like the JL.

left Jeep has ACC, right jeep does not

Anyone want to photo chop a license plate onto the front of the beak here, maybe it will "soften" it up, I assume that it will locate in the center of the opening, maybe it wont look so bad.

·
Registered
21 Posts

left Jeep has ACC, right jeep does not
View attachment 230897

Anyone want to photo chop a license plate onto the front of the beak here, maybe it will "soften" it up, I assume that it will locate in the center of the opening, maybe it wont look so bad.
Agree on the license plate breaking up that lower half. Terrible to say that putting a license plate on a car may make it look better... haha. Looking forward to the WL 2-row

·
Registered
194 Posts
ACC and collision prevention systems also always utilize a radar sensor in the front bumper. Cameras may be used, too, mounted up by the rearview mirror. If you have ACC and/or a collision warning system, you are guaranteed to have a radar sensor in the bumper.

Reactions: jeep12joe

·
Premium Member
Durango Citadel
954 Posts
ACC and collision prevention systems also always utilize a radar sensor in the front bumper. Cameras may be used, too, mounted up by the rearview mirror. If you have ACC and/or a collision warning system, you are guaranteed to have a radar sensor in the bumper.
There will be a sensor somewhere - at least some makes are now hiding them behind grille emblems, etc. so they're not so obvious.

2081 - 2100 of 2208 Posts