Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

3481 - 3500 of 3559 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Let me know which dealer could give you 8k off for aviator. I would be interested in further discussing. If GCL could not offer at least 10k off by end year, I probably go for Lincoln
Koch Ford Lincoln said they would do $500 over invoice which is about $7500 off the one I was looking at and then there was another $1000 if you were new to Lincoln. A factory rebate. That was after just a quick chat and no test drive or serious talk of buying.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't get the comparison between Jeep & Lincoln. Yes, we all love Jeep but Lincoln is a luxury brand with all the perks that come with owning a luxury car.

·
Registered
2018 VW Atlas Execline
132 Posts
Interesting read on Jeep planning to not let their new launches be held up by chip delays. Also mention of the standalone Jeep dealers that has been discussed a while back.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Interesting read on Jeep planning to not let their new launches be held up by chip delays. Also mention of the standalone Jeep dealers that has been discussed a while back.
I find it odd that they say deliveries will be made on time as promised. Then a few sentences down, they say layoffs have happened at the Durango and GC plant due to the chip shortage, but not at the GCL plant. So are the new GC 2 doors built at the GCL plant? Thats the question.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Its still a ford and one of the worst vehicles in terms of problems you can get
You know, as much as I love CDJR vehicles and hate on Ford, I have to give them some credit on the Explorer ST. It really is a driver’s vehicle.

I had 1 as a rental from 9,500 to 22,000 miles and it was a blast to drive. Yeah, it had silly issues. Yeah crap kept falling apart (sunroof, passenger seat, bad interior materials), but that engine puts a smile on your face. It also handles well for its size. But yes, it is a POS. Thats a fact. 😆

·
Super Moderator
9,693 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'm about to make an order on a 21 Durango RT TnG. $1K under invoice for an ordered vehicle. AND, it comes with the 10.1" screen :p Also, 0% for 72 months and my trade is now worth $5,500 more than when I was looking in May of 20..

·
Premium Member
17 Summit
609 Posts
I'm about to make an order on a 21 Durango RT TnG. $1K under invoice for an ordered vehicle. AND, it comes with the 10.1" screen :p Also, 0% for 72 months and my trade is now worth $5,500 more than when I was looking in May of 20..
Nice! Congrats! Those new RT TnG are sick looking and sound awesome

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice! I've been thinking about doing the same thing. Need the extra space of a three row, AND not a big fan of the L as well as its outrageous pricing.

Reactions: JGCO_77 and barho

·
Registered
667 Posts
Nice! I've been thinking about doing the same thing. Need the extra space of a three row, AND not a big fan of the L as well as its outrageous pricing.
I test drove one the other day. Having previously test driven the DSRT, I can honestly say the TnG is all I really need. Its quick and sounds great! Also looks great with Blacktop package.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Canada is live but no option for Hemi. $83,375 for a Summit Reserve. So assuming about $4K for the Hemi will put it somewhere between $87 and $88K plus taxes. It will be interesting to see how much they will move on prices. Problem is all that chrome, I just can't get over it. And the wood is too much as well. I would prefer dark wood or something other than what I would call "old man wood". I am fairly old (mid 40's) but I feel that Jeep has really targeted a much older crowd with all the chrome and wood. It is just too much imo. I know others like that sort of thing, but I prefer the understated look. And German's have been doing that (or at least giving the option) for 10+ years. I just don't know why Jeep can't. I am so far in the disappointed group as well. :(
Also not a big fan of excess chrome and wood. It really dates a vehicle and look old man-ish.

The nice thing with the WK2 was that Summit could be had with the California package (Platinum) to help rid some of that chrome. I suspect we'll get a High Altitude package or similar on the WL74/75. Can't wait to see what it looks like. Of course, I could black a WL75 Summit Reserve, but since I lease my vehicles I try not to modify them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
You know, as much as I love CDJR vehicles and hate on Ford, I have to give them some credit on the Explorer ST. It really is a driver’s vehicle.

I had 1 as a rental from 9,500 to 22,000 miles and it was a blast to drive. Yeah, it had silly issues. Yeah crap kept falling apart (sunroof, passenger seat, bad interior materials), but that engine puts a smile on your face. It also handles well for its size. But yes, it is a POS. Thats a fact. 😆
test drove one with 4 miles on it. AC was broken. Headliner was ripped, paint runs down the driver side door and gash in the leather door trim on the passenger door. FORD and LINCOLNS are some of the best thought out products on the market but they lack in every other area. Fit and finish is pathetic.

3481 - 3500 of 3559 Posts