Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

3781 - 3800 of 3935 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks @TigerEye ! So just out of curiosity we think they are going to let these people show pics off before Jeep and their marketing team do the big reveal? I am all for it as we haven’t seen anything in so long but I just would be challenged to think they would let that happen … maybe more camo shots or “less camo” but still covered???
Well this media event sadly is only about the WL75 and not the WL74. Jeep had confirmed that the 2 row will be revealed later this year.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was able to get dealer invoice pricing in Canada:

2021 GCL Laredo 4x4:
MSRP - $52,495
Invoice - $48,861
Note there is $2,095 for destination and AC tax on both

2021 GCL Limited 4x4:
MSRP - $59,995
Invoice - $55,611

2021 GCL Overland 4x4:
MSRP - $68,995
Invoice - $63,711

2021 GCL Summit 4x4:
MSRP - $74,495
Invoice - $68,661

On the Summit I was also able to get some option prices:
Diamond Black Crystal Paint - $395 MSRP, $344 Invoice
19 speaker McIntosh audio - $1,995 MSRP, $1,736 Invoice
Luxury Tech Group V - $595 MSRP, $518 Invoice

A bit bigger discount on the options. No fleet or other incentives are available on the L so far (I currently have access to a fleet account). Also interesting is on the 2021 2 row, the Hemi is a $2,495 option and on the L it is a $3,495 option. Not sure why it is worth more than the old one and makes 3 less hp. :p Anyway, I didn't push too far, but it sounds like they don't want to move on MSRP but I assume they would do something if you actually bought one. Definitely not over MSRP though like some people have mentioned hearing/seeing.

Oddly enough, because discounts are so high on the old 2 row I think I am going to get my wife a 2021 GC since she still likes her 2016 (aside from reliability) and then in 2 years once the 2 row is out and there is some more selection and hopefully some discounts I will upgrade.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Damn, that looks nice...not a huge fan of black roofs but it seems to work well with this design. I have a strong feeling the above vehicle will be my next SUV as much as I would like to get back into a luxury brand with associated luxury levels of service. But, Ford cannot seem to work out issues with the Aviator and the GV80 has a lousy dealer network since Hyundai dealers cannot work on them if they also are not an authorized Genesis dealer.

·
Registered
Subaru Legacy STIEVO
2,092 Posts
So does anyone know if the WL will have torque vectoring ? Either through the trick rear differential (more elegant) or through brake application (cheaper)? What about turning assist during 4-LOW conditions by braking the inside rear wheel ?

·
Registered
266 Posts
The WK2 is starting to look old and dated.
I disagree. The interior, perhaps (though I still like it), but if the exterior were introduced as new design today, I think it would very much so be well received and viewed as modern. People are just going to begin thinking it looks dated since it has been around for a decade.

Personally, I think the WK2 front end appearance took a downward turn in MY2016 when they started using the current grill. I hate the black between the openings--it looks cheap, IMO, vs. matching paint color.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I disagree. The interior, perhaps (though I still like it), but if the exterior were introduced as new design today, I think it would very much so be well received and viewed as modern. People are just going to begin thinking it looks dated since it has been around for a decade.

Personally, I think the WK2 front end appearance took a downward turn in MY2016 when they started using the current grill. I hate the black between the openings--it looks cheap, IMO, vs. matching paint color.
I agree. I still like the exterior styling of the WK2. The interior definitely needed an upgrade but I don't think the exterior is outdated at all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I really admire Toyota. They just announced the new LC 300 and it will be on sale July-September in different markets worldwide.

·
Registered
2019 Grand Cherokee
89 Posts
The WK2 is starting to look old and dated.
Whelp, “old and dated” looks a lot better than this currently nonexistent WL74.

Wouldn’t it be funny if this new WL74 design did not look better than the old, worn, and loved WK2 design?

LOL, then there’s “Rivian” 🤮

·
Premium Member
3,234 Posts
Well, looks like the non-L version of the WL has been revealed in that last video! One is the WL and the other is the WL-L.

Reactions: mrtracey
3781 - 3800 of 3935 Posts