I am in the exact same position as you are and feel the same way. I have only 65,000 miles on my WK2 and am faced with having to do about $3,000 in maintenance(tires, brakes and evap repair). So, I have been patiently (not really) waiting for the WL. I hope to be able to purchase under the affiliate program as soon as it’s available.Completely agree and would emphasize your point about it being relative. I'm planning on getting the WL-74 ASAP (assuming its part of the Affiliate Program and can grab for 1% under invoice). But I don't need a new car ASAP and would be smarter waiting until there was some cash back offers on it too. But I've wanted the new one for years at this point and don't really feel like waiting, even though I know its not the most financially astute position.