Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
4721 - 4740 of 5236 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,341 Posts
Yea...it's taken a long time! But they are nearly there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I stopped by a Chicagoland dealer today and they were able to order the 22 WL-74 limited and summit reserve in 5.7. Couldn’t order the 4xe (he showed me the order screen). The packages available didn’t seem to indicate any autonomous driving.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I stopped by a Chicagoland dealer today and they were able to order the 22 WL-74 limited and summit reserve in 5.7. Couldn’t order the 4xe (he showed me the order screen). The packages available didn’t seem to indicate any autonomous driving.
A week ago when I looked at a WL-75 Summit Reserve at my Jeep Dealer in Wisconsin, they said they had two WL-74 Summit Reserves on order. They had no date when they might ship. I hope the 22 WL-74 Summit looks as good as the WL-75. I am almost two years pass due in getting a new Summit. Al

·
Registered
2012 WK2 LTD 5.7 ORA II
315 Posts
Wow! Lease or buy? Did they deal with you on the price? Hopefully all these electrical issues with the WL75 will get ironed out and ensure the WL 74 doesn’t have as many bugs.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow! Lease or buy? Did they deal with you on the price? Hopefully all these electrical issues with the WL75 will get ironed out and ensure the WL 74 doesn’t have as many bugs.
Sorry, didn't get that far with them. Primarily interested in the 4xe and autonomous driving (added that since I know another poster on here seems interested in that, too). From what I could tell, no pricing was available (which was consistent with what Mopar Insiders was reporting).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks like 2022 GC-L will come online this Thursday, but there's not a ton of information about what changes we might see. 4xe? Return of air suspension? Addition of the passenger screen? New automated driving features? Colors? If anybody has the scoop, I'd love to hear it. My plan is to pull the trigger on Friday for V8, but I've gone back and forth on the air suspension issue. Unfortunately, with 100k miles on my EcoDiesel, I'm running low on options and I'm reluctant to push my current Jeep another year as my primary vehicle.

·
Registered
2018 GC HA
721 Posts
Looks like 2022 GC-L will come online this Thursday, but there's not a ton of information about what changes we might see. 4xe? Return of air suspension? Addition of the passenger screen? New automated driving features? Colors? If anybody has the scoop, I'd love to hear it. My plan is to pull the trigger on Friday for V8, but I've gone back and forth on the air suspension issue. Unfortunately, with 100k miles on my EcoDiesel, I'm running low on options and I'm reluctant to push my current Jeep another year as my primary vehicle.
What do you mean by return of air suspension? All of the Overlands and Summits I have seen listed online have it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What do you mean by return of air suspension? All of the Overlands and Summits I have seen listed online have it.
I thought some shipped without air suspension? Perhaps it was just Limited and Laredo, but I thought I heard that air suspension was gone. I will mention that one dealer in Phoenix told me it's gone for 2022, but perhaps it's just the lower trims.

·
Registered
2018 GC HA
721 Posts
I thought some shipped without air suspension? Perhaps it was just Limited and Laredo, but I thought I heard that air suspension was gone. I will mention that one dealer in Phoenix told me it's gone for 2022, but perhaps it's just the lower trims.
You never know. The way the world is, they could have run out of parts for the air suspension and switched to a standard suspension to keep production going.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You never know. The way the world is, they could have run out of parts for the air suspension and switched to a standard suspension to keep production going.
When I build out a GC-L on Jeep.com (Overland, 4x4, V8), it shows "Normal Duty Suspension" under the Powertrain category. I'm not sure anybody will know for sure until they receive a window sticker.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
"normal duty suspension" does not necessarily preclude air suspension

My 2014 buildsheet:

SDAS Normal Duty Suspension
SERS Quadra-Lift (TM) Air Suspension

·
Registered
2018 GC HA
721 Posts
When I build out a GC-L on Jeep.com (Overland, 4x4, V8), it shows "Normal Duty Suspension" under the Powertrain category. I'm not sure anybody will know for sure until they receive a window sticker.
It always said that for the WK2 with air suspension on the build tool.

Reactions: DonKeedic

·
Registered
31 Posts
100k miles on a diesel? What's to be concerned about? Should be just getting broken in!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
100k miles on a diesel? What's to be concerned about? Should be just getting broken in!
google "ecodiesel spun bearing"

Been a few dead motors out there, then there are the other annoying ones like turbo cooler hose splitting, real painful to get to.

Reactions: DonKeedic

·
Registered
32 Posts
The turbo and catalytic converter were replaced a few months ago. Spent three weeks between two shops to get it repaired. The first dealership twice returned the car to me telling me it was fixed, and I could tell before pulling out of the parking lot that it still was in limp mode. It's running great for me now, and is under warranty until 125,000 miles, but I figure if I park it at my cabin and use it as a second vehicle it will allow us to take one car up on weekends, but still have two available to us, and also stretch out the last 25,000 miles of the warranty for several more years.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is accurate, currently jeep has supply issues with the eLSD, active dampening system, and quadra-lift. They have been ongoing over the last month and units are showing up at dealers with some or all of those features missing… there are even potentially summit reserves out there missing all 3.

There has been a bit more chatter about it on the “other” WL related forum than here, I am new here but I assume linking is a faux paus

4721 - 4740 of 5236 Posts