Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

741 - 760 of 815 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Overland Summit
86 Posts
Hi all, hope everyone's staying safe. I've read the last couple months of posts in this thread but don't see a clear answer. Will the new 2021 WL have a Hemi, or equivalent, or no? I don't want an SRT or Trackhawk. I love my 2012 WK2 Hemi and depending on the answer would consider a 2020 to tide me over until the WL settles in.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Hi all, hope everyone's staying safe. I've read the last couple months of posts in this thread but don't see a clear answer. Will the new 2021 WL have a Hemi, or equivalent, or no? I don't want an SRT or Trackhawk. I love my 2012 WK2 Hemi and depending on the answer would consider a 2020 to tide me over until the WL settles in.
What I have read it seems to indicate that the Hemi 5.7L will still be an available option. I might be wrong but I'm not always right anyway!

Reactions: mattm10

·
Registered
2012 WK2 LTD ORA II
263 Posts
I’m in the exact same boat. Have a 2012 with a Hemi and will replace it with the same configuration. Looking forward to the 8 speed. The Hemi is supposed to be available at the launch, whenever that is.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The leaked photo is of the interior. The exterior is MoparInsiders' best guess as to what it might look like. Its all in the article.

·
Super Moderator
8,703 Posts
That "interior leaked photo" looks very much like what Scott posted here "eons" ago...

·
The Negotiator
2017 WK2 3.6L
5,278 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #748
Correct. And they used the wk2 as a starting point. Its not correct but does hit some good points...

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #749
That "interior leaked photo" looks very much like what Scott posted here "eons" ago...
Yes...that got me in a lot of trouble....lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Without getting in trouble or fired.... I can confirm there will be a "feature" on the higher end models that Cadillac has had since 2016. It will be the first of this feature to any FCA vehicle and will be a very uniquely American feature.
Super cruise?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Without getting in trouble or fired.... I can confirm there will be a "feature" on the higher end models that Cadillac has had since 2016. It will be the first of this feature to any FCA vehicle and will be a very uniquely American feature.
HUD?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #756
several of those will be on the WL

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I'd consider it a major accomplishment if we could just get power folding mirrors on the SRT and Trackhawk.
I'm only half joking.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
741 - 760 of 815 Posts