Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chris(BlownWK), Dave(HawkMan), and their women came over to hang out at the house for dinner and some drinking yesterday and we had a blast. Of course we had to snap a few pics. while all 3 Jeeps were together. It was a fun time. Glad to you you got home safe Dave from the drive. How was the drive? Oh yeah, it was stinky!:lol: We did manage to find a bunch of differences between the 06's and 07's that are just plain pretty funny. All in the truck area.
Here are the pics..... enjoy.

· Registered
3,905 Posts
wow nice

· Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My neighbors really loved it when Chris left just after midnight!! We sat outside to hear how long we could hear him. Let's just say, I never realized how LOUD my shit used to be.:eek: I'm glad I threw the 2nd set of mufflers back on it. We heard him all throughout my hood, turning out of my hood, then he nailed it leaving the light about 1/2 mile and it sounded like he was right next to us.

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Awesome pics Harry! That was an Inferno and Harry sandwich!!! All of you slammed on woodys it looks too!

· Registered
320 Posts
^ Very jealous!!!!! Trucks looks great guys!

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
I would like to have a meet at my home and get 20 Jeeps......

· Registered
235 Posts
Your neighbors must have loved when Chris drove in. :lol:

Thanks for the pics Harrison!

No, they loved it when Chris left! :eek: hahaha

My neighbors really loved it when Chris left just after midnight!! We sat outside to hear how long we could hear him. Let's just say, I never realized how LOUD my shit used to be.:eek: I'm glad I threw the 2nd set of mufflers back on it. We heard him all throughout my hood, turning out of my hood, then he nailed it leaving the light about 1/2 mile and it sounded like he was right next to us.

I was surprised how far away we could still hear him from.....when he nailed it it did sound like he was just yards away from us!

Awesome pics Harry! That was an Inferno and Harry sandwich!!! All of you slammed on woodys it looks too!

That is one odd looking oreo. hehe

Harry is on woodys, Chris and me are on eibach's.

· Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn thats nice. Thanks for sharing. Question is who is the fastest one in that group? :D

Also, just curious where did you get the attenas? Does it fit WJ's?
The antenna's are called RM360's. They're made by a guy whose screen name was RM360. Every once in awhile he'll run a batch. Kinda hard to get.

Mine was the fastest NA last time we all went to the track together but Chris'(painted wheels) runs NO2. When he flips it on, he'll run 11.70's I think it is. But NA...... IT'S ME!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAHA:cool:

· Premium Member
688 Posts
Soooo... you had around 1400 combined horsepower in your driveway? amazing. nice pics. nice driveway too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.