Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to dim the screen? I find the setting way too bright both day and night. I have searched for a way but came up empty. Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
75th Anniversary
955 Posts
There is also a roller dial to the right of the headlight, turn it down two notches so you can turn on auto brightness change for the screen in settings

·
Registered
32 Posts
Two separate things:

1: The dash dimmer/ dome light dial on Chryslers has an extra position that people often don't notice.

Rotate the dial all the way up so that the dome light comes on. Now rotate it down just one click. The dome light goes out. The screen is bright. Turn the headlights on and off and take note that the screen always stays the same.

Now turn that wheel just one more click down. Again turn the lights on and off and you'll see that the screen gets much darker when the lights are on. If this is the setting you like, make sure to remember that you must turn the wheel down by two clicks after using your dome light.

2: In the Settings screen on the radio....I wish I remembered all the steps to get you to where you need to be. But one of the settings I think says Display, then Brightness. Maybe. Anyway.....there's a night brightness setting, a day brightness, and you select the number for how bright you want it to be. But there's also an "Auto" icon you can set on or off. If you leave it on Auto, I think that means it'll go to the darker setting automatically at night, as long as you leave the dome light switch in the proper position.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts