Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Wow, congratulations. It looks awesome man. I just bought the 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited one week ago. I'm looking around for ideas as to what to do.

Where did you get that trunk liner? I was thinking about the plastic used under desk chairs... Cut one to size so that it doesn't get messed up. Where did you the Jeep trunk mat if you don't mind my asking.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
994 Posts
Congratulations on your new Jeep! Granite is a great color, especially on the Overland (although I am a little biased ;)).

· Registered
425 Posts
Lookin' good. I wonder if it's possible to Plasti-Dip the portion underneath the headlights. Not that I'm getting those lights, but just curious if it's possible and/ or how it would look all smoothed out.

Al

· Registered
Subaru Legacy
534 Posts
Hmm. I'm planning to get the same model/color, and was thinking of plastidiping the chrome. Now I'm not sure if I like it. There's not a whole lot of difference between the two colors in those pictures.

Thanks for the pictures!

· Registered
252 Posts
Wow, congratulations. It looks awesome man. I just bought the 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited one week ago. I'm looking around for ideas as to what to do.

Where did you get that trunk liner? I was thinking about the plastic used under desk chairs... Cut one to size so that it doesn't get messed up. Where did you the Jeep trunk mat if you don't mind my asking.
I used a plastic carpet saver mat in the trunk of my 2011 Limited. Cut it to fit and it's worked fine. But the trunk of my Limited is basicly used to haul my wife's golf clubs. I plan to re-use it on my 2014 Overland which should arrive in a couple of weeks. I also plan to re-use my 2011 MoPar floor mats in my 2014 too. Al

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmm. I'm planning to get the same model/color, and was thinking of plastidiping the chrome. Now I'm not sure if I like it. There's not a whole lot of difference between the two colors in those pictures.

Thanks for the pictures!
Definitely blends in with he granite color (though you can see the change when up close). That is what I was going for to get the chrome tow hooks pop more. Also wanted an area that wasn't so noticed in case it didn't look good ( I'm a skeptic :) ).

Always happy to share pics if anyone is on the fence about the vehicle or accessories I've gone with.

· Registered
Cherokee
1,810 Posts
I think that chrome piece would look awesome painted body colored. If it gets messed up that part is only 18 dolla on justforjeeps.com. I really am digging the darker colored Overlands. In any case the plasti-dip looks cool too, nice rig man awesome!

· Registered
Subaru Legacy
534 Posts
I think I've changed my mind. I like it now, and it would look great with the body color section of the grille painted black, like on the SRT. Do you have any other pictures of the front end, maybe from a 3/4 angle?

· Registered
8 Posts
Just traded a 2004 Laredo SE for my new 2014 JGC Overland (Granite/Black). Had this expression during this morning's joy ride -> :D

Great looking jeep. I just got the mopar Jeep liner for my trunk and haven't decided what to get for the front and rear seats. Did you get weather tech mats for the car? Can I ask if you saw the mopar mats and what made you decide one versus the other?

Thanks!

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great looking jeep. I just got the mopar Jeep liner for my trunk and haven't decided what to get for the front and rear seats. Did you get weather tech mats for the car? Can I ask if you saw the mopar mats and what made you decide one versus the other?

Thanks!
Thanks. Yes, purchased the weathertech (black) front and rear mats,and the mopar cargo area one. The mopar ones were much better priced and looked fine, but I had wanted to try weathertech's for a while. Little spendy for mats, but have been pleased so far.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.