Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at two jeeps right now. An Overland with 70 miles on it and Summit with 100K (both 2014)

I have found the sticker to both cars . And I was wondering does the sicker always tell the whole story. Could there be things in the car that the sticker does not cover ?

Also the Overland is a quarta-Trac and the Summit is Quarta drive , does that have an impact on my normal drivings. Also did they just not have the trail rated circle for 2014 BC both of them have the Quarta-Air to . And I mean that should qualify (lol)

The OVerland as the Advance package . So that gives me mirror dimming and such. So the only thing I think I am missing besides the Quarta-drive is the
Premium Fog Lamps,Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers add auto dimming lights. And the cool tail pipes :( .

But before I pull the trigger on the Overland. I am wondering if there could be something that I was missing just from the sticker alone.

·
Registered
2015 WK2 Overland
1,927 Posts
Both should have auto dimming mirrors, advance package should include radar cruise (standard on the Summit?), rain sensing wipers should be standard on both.

Quadra-Drive includes a rear electronic limited slip differential. Quadra Trac 2 would just be the two speed 4x4 with an open rear diff. Both have the same transfer case.

Trail Rated badges only came with the off road packages. Both of the models you mention above probably have 20" wheels which would disqualify it.

WK2jeeps.com has all of the standard and optional features by trim and year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you . I think that sells the deal. I am going for the Overland. While I like the color of the Summit better. If the only thing that I am missing is Premium Fog Lamps , the cool tail pipe, and 3 speakers. I should go for that one. The only thing that I hate is that the Overland is white and my last two jeeps have been lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THanks for the advice everyone. I was able to take the Overland home to day for 24 hour test drive.

The Radio really isn't that good, and the Summet was more confrontable
The Summit is 1000 dollars cheaper. I will see how much they are both with warrents and one with which everyone is cheaper.
And I cam getting from car max so if I make a mistake I have 30days to get the other trim.

Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am looking at two jeeps right now. An Overland with 70 miles on it and Summit with 100K (both 2014)

But before I pull the trigger on the Overland. I am wondering if there could be something that I was missing just from the sticker alone.
You can enter the VINs here and get all the build details of the truck.

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
46 Posts
I had a 14 summit. loved it! trim line is better and more comfortable. It has fender flares, front and rear bumpers that make for a nicer appearance. hopefully the Summit has the Harmon Kardon stereo because they sound sweet. Good luck w your purchase!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts