Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, did a search was still unable to come up with a good answer (maybe my searching skills suck). Anyway, want to upgrade the bulbs in the headlights and fog lights for my 2013 laredo 4x4. Don't want bulbs with a weird blue hue to them, just a crisp white that works better than stock.

Additionally, want to upgrade the seats from cloth to leather and will never do it via the dealership. Ideas??

Thanks in advance guys/gals.

C

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: A few questions from a new jeep ownder

If anyone can provide some guidance, it would surely help a brother out.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: A few questions from a new jeep ownder

Thanks Bill,

I must say your exact car was parked next to mine and even though i just bought the laredo, I couldn't stop staring at yours.. Man, what a beautiful ride.

·
Premium Member
WJ Limited
4,825 Posts
Leather, try searching for places that'll re-do you're upholstery in katskins leather, it's the best grade of leather, most comfortable, and what a lot of people,(even the people from driveSRT) recommend to people, especially with the newer Jeeps.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leather, try searching for places that'll re-do you're upholstery in katskins leather, it's the best grade of leather, most comfortable, and what a lot of people,(even the people from driveSRT) recommend to people, especially with the newer Jeeps.
Thanks. Gunna look around the tri-state area and see who's got the best price. Also, if anyone around here "knows a guy", be sure to PM me.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts