Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys would rather buy some good jeep parts off members here first then trying any other places. I am looking for a few of the following parts. If you got them pm me a price and if it includes shipping and paypal fees. Either way let me know. I would like pics with parts if possible.

Here is what I am looking for my WJ

Interior parts
Dash piece surrounds the steering column(the piece that is flat and is the part that is below the gauge housing.)

top plastic piece on the steering column(the one with the hazards)

manual climate control unit( mine only works in Hi) so I need another one.

Calipers I WANT AKEBONO Front Calipers in good condition.

Rear Bummper ( here is what I need so if you have a damaged one now is your chance to get rid of it). What I am particularly interested in is in the exhaust side(the passenger right side. I ONLY NEED A SECTION OF THIS BUMPER SO YOU CAN CUT/TRIM IT DOWN TO SAVE ON SHIPPING because I will only need a small section of the bumper. Where the exhaust comes out is what I need in about as long as that area is intact I can use this for a project of mine. PM FOR MORE details.

HOOD it can be weathered paint condition don't care as long as it isn't totally messed up with a bunch of dings and gashes and dents in it.(if its crumpled or looks like it was hit with a sledge hammer don't bother. I also need into be intact. It will be for an upcoming project PM me for more details.

rear hatch(metal part only). no lights no guts, no glass. I can probably get away with the area that starts a few inches below the 3rd brake light if someone wants to cut one up. I need this for an upcoming project as well. PM me for more details

Thank You, Shawn Lane

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot one thing. 4.0L 2000 WJ Valve cover. Any condition as long as it isn't dinged up. Please send pics as well

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Pm Dustinmk4. Last I heard he had a WJ he was using for parts. But hurry he's selling the DD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts