Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A...

b...

Was set on the 20" black chrome for a while was about to order but then checked craigslist and found these 18" plus the good year SA. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
Limited
1,660 Posts
I would go for "A" I have the painted 18's on my Laredo X and I'm always looking at the different style 20's. Like voda said- if you're going off road probably best to stay with 18's. But for apprearance the 20's are where it's at.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I like A. I just bought a set and got them installed the other day. If the weather will cooperate (dust storm today, supposed to rain the next few days), I will post a pick. I love the black chrome!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have the A s from oem and the black peeled off ,OEM has been good about it and are sending me 4 new rims from a different mfg ,will update when they arrive

·
Waggie
3,221 Posts
Both

A for Street & 3 Seasons

B for Winter & Trail

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
I have the A s from oem and the black peeled off ,OEM has been good about it and are sending me 4 new rims from a different mfg ,will update when they arrive

THe black chrome peeled? Must not have been PVD.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes post pics! and If I go with the 20' I would get nitto which will stay on year round

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
Sunny today, so gave the GC a bath. Here's the new wheels, at certain angles they have a blue hue to them, just like the Max Steel.
Wow! It looks like those wheels were made for your Max Steel Metallic Grand Cherokee. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Adding another vote for A.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yes they peeled ,dont know why - 2 of the 4 wheels peeled and they sent me new ones then they peeled within 3 weeks - they said they were having problems with these wheels and would send me 4 new ones ,im waiting and will let the board know how it goes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts