Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Charger SP
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the midwest!

I found this forum thanks to some great shout-outs that you all got on the ChargerForums.com boards -- specifically around the ability to track your new vehicle order, if you support the site.

I'm anxiously awaiting my newly ordered 2018 Scat Pack (in Plum Crazy), and I'm more than happy to show some support in exchange for daily updates. So, here I am, lol. :D

I may not be a Jeep owner, but this is certainly a large and vibrant community! Thanks for letting me take up a corner of space for a bit of time. :)

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,993 Posts
Hello from the midwest!

I found this forum thanks to some great shout-outs that you all got on the ChargerForums.com boards -- specifically around the ability to track your new vehicle order, if you support the site.

I'm anxiously awaiting my newly ordered 2018 Scat Pack (in Plum Crazy), and I'm more than happy to show some support in exchange for daily updates. So, here I am, lol. :D

I may not be a Jeep owner, but this is certainly a large and vibrant community! Thanks for letting me take up a corner of space for a bit of time. :)
Welcome

·
Registered
"Red Hulk"
278 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
Trailhawk
147 Posts
Coming from owning an '11 R/T and then a '13 R/T Max AWD Charger I get your excitement. Traded my Charger for the Hemi Trailhawk. About a half second slower but more utility. Still, I'd be lying if I said I don't miss my Charger once in awhile. Something about the low stance, mean grille and sharp handling. But..ya just can't two or haul with them, still fun as hell to drive though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts