Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter what I put the setting at, whether I set it to 85, or high, the max it goes to, my driver side works perfectly and matches the temperature that reads on the gauge but passenger side no matter what I set it at only blows cold air anybody have an idea as to why that might be and how I might fix that? thank you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used this on my 2004 GCL when I had it. I am pretty sure this is your problem. Follow the test procedure to find out.
I definitely appreciate you responding to my post, but is there anyway you could just tell me what you did to fix it? Or at least what the fix consisted of, like a description or summary of what you did? Money isn't exactly flowing out of my pockets these days, so Im grateful you responded in the first place, some additional info would be of great help (yes I did read the website, but was kind of hoping for a first hand description)

Thanks dude!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I believe the site I sent you has the instructions somewhere in it. Here is a video explaining it all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks dude, It makes me wonder what that website was talking about when it was saying nothing needed to be removed. hmm Thanks for the help dude. Now my dilemma is wondering if my laziness combined with living in Santa Cruz, Ca where it rarely dips below 50 and hovers around 75 most of the year, outweighs the need for air on the passenger side, Decisions Decisions!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts