Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my current GC but am already thinking of my next Jeep and would like to see additional colors offered for the WK2. I like this color and think it would look classy...what do you guys think? Any colors you would like to see?

Attachments

· Registered
3,618 Posts
Very sharp. Subaru came out with a bronze type color right after we got our silver one last year... would have preferred the bronze. News flash - wife likes it too.

Also, all of the WK2 colors are either metal flake or pearlized except for Bright White. I suggest they pearlize the white. That would look really elegant.

· Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A lighter blue would be cool, I kind of liked the Winter Chill color.

The pic I posted is a little light for my taste but would be my first choice unless they offer Redline Pearl on the non SRT models.

· Registered
994 Posts
Anvil would be awesome.

Here are some photos/renderings of a lighter blue (likely Pacific Blue) I found on the Jeep website and the Jeep Grand Cherokee iPhone app:

Attachments

· Registered
129 Posts
I would really like to see a green that isn't black :)

· Registered
9 Posts
Yes, we are very disappointed with the colors, green-black, blue-black, grey-black, and black-black, plus white, red, silver, tan. The tan is the only one out of the same gamut in the bunch, but we are not cashmere sort if folk.

Really hoping that the pacific blue is ready to go with the diesel, there have been so many little things that have almost pushed us to the LR4, holding out a few more months to see if the mythical crd is going to be produced.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.