Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Grand Cherokee Overland has problem with Quadra-Lift. While parked the front apparently loses pressure and sags to the "stops" over a couple hours. When started it rises up and appears to function fine. No error message displayed. I tried locking it for a tire change but it still sags down. Malfunctioning valve?

·
Registered
1 Posts
2011 Grand Cherokee Overland has problem with Quadra-Lift. While parked the front apparently loses pressure and sags to the "stops" over a couple hours. When started it rises up and appears to function fine. No error message displayed. I tried locking it for a tire change but it still sags down. Malfunctioning valve?
Hello, my 2013 grand cherokee overland has the same issue where the front end sags substantially after being parked for a few hours and then rises to the appropriate height once I turn it on. What was the diagnosis for yours?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey mate, I had the same issue with my 2012 OL here in Aus. Easy fix and details are posted in a link that this site wont let me post?. Just leaking connectors. Jeep will rip you off. Took about 20 mins to fix. Biggest cost will be jeep refilling the tanks. Easy check is to wiggle the connections under the bonnet (hood) once its inflated. Hope this helps. The hot wheels look was pretty funny though. Wish I had taken a pic!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts