Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I finally coverted my wife from driver her Mall Cruiser Ford Exploder to Jeeps. Couple of years ago we were out-I was photographing and she was driving. We found an old farmhouse by the highway, pulled in and I took pics. We'd been having the 'Mall cruiser Debate' for some time. I've got an old '94 GCL and have owned a '81 CJ and a '78 Chrokee Sport.

Anyhoo she swore her Exploder was O/R capable and proceeded to prove it by turning across some open grass to get back on the highway where she hit a freshly dug and filled ditch and buried her rear axle to the frame. :D

Recently we got rid of the Exploder and shopped around and fell into a good deal on a '07 GCO. It's got all the bells and whistles on it-in my mind more crap to break, and she loves it.

Nice ride but it's going to need some work to get it trail ready in the way I want it but she has agreed to let me do it. :thumbsup:

I'll be bugging the WK owners about stuff for a bit.

Last note I type by sight and have bad vision as well as a minor stroke so sometimes my typing gets pretty bad but I try to clean it up so bear with me.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.