Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this HID kit new not all that long ago to use in my wife's newer Honda. The HID kit itself is outstanding quality, but I decided to remove because those Honda halogen projectors threw too much light above the cutoff for my liking. The kit is in new condition all back in its original packaging. It even comes with relay harness new in wrappers if you want to use those, but Xenon Depot says these newer slim digital ballasts do not require the use of a harness. Everything is in new condition and the bulbs were handled extremely carefully for install and removal and were never touched during the process.
PM me or for instant response text at 847-769-7307 and I'll get right back to you. l would like to get $115 shipped and I can have them out same day I receive payment. Local pickup available near Chicago.

FYI this H11 kit is what the 2014+ Grand Cherokee uses in the fog lights. For other applications that's up to you.

Thanks,
James

·
Premium Member
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure. There are plenty of resources online to find out what low beam bulb the non HiD Grand Cherokee uses, or the owners manual, or osram bulb fitment guide. I'm sure the fogs are still H11, just not sure about the low beams.

·
Registered
Altitude
2,737 Posts
Hope this helps. Read the last line for the Grand Cherokee.

2014-16 use H11 for the low beams and fogs.

ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1484512207.254416.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Premium Member
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump. Make a reasonable offer. This is basically a brand new HID setup! Surprised no takers considering how many HID threads you see on these forums.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.