Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2013 Laredo X
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just left my local shop, Dedona tint and sound in Greensboro NC. For a while I've been wanting to do an audio upgrade and went through four different phases pn what to do. Couldnt decide if I wanted to go for SQ or maxamize my early 20's for a few years and go for some serious bang:D. I finally decided to go for SQ in the end. I settles on Hertz audio HSK components and coaxials and a JLw6 10 inch for the sub, Alpines new digital mrv lines amps, mono and four channel. I decided on the w6 because after the demo it seemed like the best of both worlds, a little bit of part along with SQ. I'm getting a ported box built to spec all for 650, same price for the stealthbox. I am not concerned about loosing the cargo space, I'd simply remove if I needed it. As a single guy with no childern I shouldnt need the cargo space a whole lot anyway :lol:. I decided to go with seperate amps because I wanted to support my local shop and it was cheaper that the pdx. Have the same wattage, two different amps. Step one begins tuesday with the sub, waiting on the speakers to come in. Will try to get some pictures up than...

Amps are MRX-F65(100x4) and a mrv m500 (mono 500x1)

· Registered
44 Posts
Yep, ripping out the entire system eventually except the tweeters in the rear hatch. I want to squeeze one in the spare tire well with the processor, and one under the passenger seat.
Why not put one under each of the front seats? Should make for easier wiring, plus there's enough room. I mounted a PDX4 in the spare tire of my last car because of space restrictions:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.