·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Anyone know the thread size for the lug nuts/wheel locks? Don't like the factory ones that stick out past the lug nuts.

I prefer this style

Gorilla Automotive 71631N Acorn Wheel Locks (12mm x 1.50" Thread Size) - Pack of 4 : Amazon.com : Automotive

If the 12'/13' lug nuts are the same I believe these should fit

Gorilla Automotive 71641N Acorn Wheel Locks (14mm x 1.50" Thread Size) : Amazon.com : Automotive

Can anyone confirm??
Mine didn't come from the factory with wheel locks. I believe this is a dealer added item. Any one know for sure?

·
Registered
Same
349 Posts
I purchased my Black Chrome Lug Nuts and wheel locks from Summit Made by Gorilla ,, I think they look great! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
357 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Stupid question...does every model of 2014 Grand Cherokee use same size lug nuts? I don't see anybody's chart that says they have locks for 2014 Summit yet!

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Let us know if they fit properly. And damn! All lug nuts locking? Kinda seems like overkill.
I like that they all look the same, I hate having an odd ball lug nut on there for a lock. And if you have to use a key to get one off, it's not a big deal to use it for all of them. I'll post back tomorrow whether or not they will fit.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
They fit fine and look soooo much better than the stock lug nuts and huge lock. I'll get some pics posted soon.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Here's the pics of the new Gorilla lug nuts. I think they look 100x better than stock nuts with the huge lock.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts