Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
SRT-8
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my '12 Altitude with the 3.6, finally got some decent weather so i was able to shine it up and get some pics. Here is the ist of mods I've done so far:

22 in SRT Reps Gloss black on Nitto 420s
Eibach Pro lowering Kit 1" front / 2" rear
Tinted and cleared Taillights and lower Reflectors
15% tint front windows
Painted Gloss Black center stack and center console
Frt/Rear Weathertechs

Attachments

·
Long Live the Grey Ghosts
13,492 Posts
looks perfect.

how does it ride........the wk1 had issues with the eibach kits a bit bouncy in the rear.

·
Registered
SRT-8
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ride is good a little stiffer especially with the low pros but i haven't noticed any bounce in the rear.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Love it. Will you be a able to get the negative camber in specs when you get it aligned ? I've been wanting to get the Eibach kit but no one has mentioned if the camber alignment is a problem or not. I dont wanna spend too much $$$ on tires too often.

·
Registered
SRT-8
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I initially didn't get it aligned but after I noticed a slight pull I got an alignment and now its perfect, the shop said they got it to align to specs fairly easy.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,918 Posts
looks awesome Brett!

Alignment isnt an issue with the wk2 like the wk.

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
that looks amazing great choices on the mods!

·
Registered
SRT-8
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
SRT-8
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went with the 265/40/22 nittos ride isn't too bad and it keeps basically the same overall diameter as the stock tires.

·
The Negotiator
5,349 Posts
Looks good!

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
Nice work.

I especially love the the center console color match that really sets the interior apart that should have been something that came on the altitude from the factory.

It is a shame they did not come up with a special interior for the "Altitude package" similar to what they had for the "70th Anniversary Edition".

·
Registered
'12 Durango R/T
271 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
SRT-8
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are 22x9s with the 34.7 offset i believe I don't believe there is any other offset unless you go to the 22x10

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's an awesome ride. Those were my intentions as well with the 2013. Since test driving the 2014, I've decided to go that route. Unfortunately as of now, they don't have a altitude edition. Hopefully in the near future they will. Nice ride again.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts