Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
185 miles on it and Christmas tree on the dashboard. All the warning lights are on. Remote start, QL and speedometer dont work :mad:. Checked the ground cable but is all tight. Trip to the dealer tomorrow.:mad::mad::mad:

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,883 Posts
I'm almost afraid to drive to NY.

·
Registered
436 Posts
what do you think about towing it there.... it would make an impression on the dealer and alot of people would see and they would wanna fix the problem fast.....

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,883 Posts
what do you think about towing it there.... it would make an impression on the dealer and alot of people would see and they would wanna fix the problem fast.....
To the dealer it would just be another car coming in. They don't care how it gets there. How many of the people who see it on the flatbed are going to know whether or not it was fixed.

If it's drivable, I wouldn't risk the tow operator damaging something.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yea I understand sorry about that hope it all works out for you though, make sure you keep all documents and take pictures of the dash and hopefully you won't need to but atleast you'll be ready for a fight.... Videos wouldn't be a bad idea either... Good luck!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To the dealer it would just be another car coming in. They don't care how it gets there. How many of the people who see it on the flatbed are going to know whether or not it was fixed.

If it's drivable, I wouldn't risk the tow operator damaging something.
^^^^^
It is drivable. Dont want to take a chance with towing.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Check the wires going to the alternator...I had a loose connection with similar results in my 2012. They simply snugged everything back up and there has not been any issues since.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts