Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meant to post this a couple days ago...but theres another delay for the 14' Cherokee KL. Theyll get it worked out asap!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Allpar is stating the 2014 Cherokee has been delayed until August and that FWD models will come first, with 4x4 models coming at a later date.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I believe he's confusing it with the Grand Cherokee, which undoubtedly we'll be seeing alot of. The lease offer is only $ 409 a month for the Grand via Jeep.com.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Jeep had better get its $#!t together, or prospective customers will be buying elsewhere.:slapfight:
I gotta admit. I was heavily tempted to look elsewhere when the original order date came and went. Trouble is there's nothing else out there in the segment I want other than a Evoke and I'm not dropping that much cheddar.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I gotta admit. I was heavily tempted to look elsewhere when the original order date came and went. Trouble is there's nothing else out there in the segment I want other than a Evoke and I'm not dropping that much cheddar.
Same here. I LOVE the styling of the Evoque but $ 42k is a bit much. The Cherokee fits all the wants/needs/price criteria and will be ordering it the day it's available.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I used the Evoque "build & price" to put together one that was comparable (equipment & option wise) to a Trailhawk. $50K+, AND it still doesn't have a 6 cylinder engine.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.