Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,408 Posts
Not to torture a point, but MaxCare is definitely a warrant and not a service contract.
The actual language of the contract says "extended service contract". It has nothing to do with regular maintenance. The contract states that covered items will be repaired/replaced for the life of the contract with the customer only liable for the per incident deductible, if there is one. In the case of the Mopar Maximum Care contract, it's "exclusionary", meaning everything is covered except a very few defined items, such as brake pads, wipers, cosmetics, etc.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you read the fine print of the MaxCare warranty, you will see that in addition to covering all the non-wear items on the vehicle, they also cover up to THREE lost key fobs, including:
-new fob
-key cutting
-fob programming.
They have the best warranties but the warranty before this was basically the same with a few exceptions, one of the biggest difference was that its lifetime with a $100 deductible, but no key fob program. I got this warranty on my 2017 altitude and on my sisters 2012 liberty and with the liberty the warranty already paid for $4000 in parts and labor from problems.

·
Registered
2012 Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7
462 Posts
Well unfortunately I’ve had nothing but jeeps since 1989 and zero respect from Jeep I have sent several emails with absolutely no response back from them it’s not a matter of me being out $1800 it’s their lack of respect for dedicated customers like me. I was there for them when they were still building their name now that they have thousands and thousands of customers I personally feel they really don’t care with that said this is my last jeep I will not patron them anymore It is not that I have not enjoyed their vehicles it’s the principle it may sound petty to some but others will understand my point, thanks Jeep for many years of a good vehicle

41 - 46 of 46 Posts