Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seeing Deep Cherry SRT's being built that were ordered after mine. I'm starting to think maybe there is still a hold up on the Goliath (standard) wheels. The availability for them was delayed from March 1 to March 25 but that shouldn't be an issue now. Have any SRT's been built or being built with these wheels? :confused:

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
Vapor wheels seem to be the trend. For good reason I might say!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vapor wheels seem to be the trend. For good reason I might say!
I like the Vapor wheels and the darker colors appear to be the trend in exterior color too but they are both more difficult to keep clean. I live on a gravel road so ease of cleaning has to take priority with me.:)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Don't see why there would be any real hold-ups......

.....these wheels have been out for years on Dodge trucks :)

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
I like the Vapor wheels and the darker colors appear to be the trend in exterior color too but they are both more difficult to keep clean. I live on a gravel road so ease of cleaning has to take priority with me.:)

Please share your 0-60 times with us on the said road! lol I'd be happy with 15" steelies and hubcaps if I were lucky enough to own a SRT Jeep.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't see why there would be any real hold-ups......

.....these wheels have been out for years on Dodge trucks :)

Just goes to show that the five spoke is a timeless design. Even the Cragar five spokes from the 60's not only still look good but people still buy them. I never did get used to the six spoke on our SS.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
looks like they put the dodge truck wheels on the Viper too! LOL>...must be popular wheels.....

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
68 Posts
I thought long and hard about those wheels, but came to the same conclusions some others did. Got to love the black on white combo...timeless aggressive look!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
totally agree....the white looks killer wiht the vapor black spider monkeys

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered the Goliath wheels and mine left the factory yesterday. 18 days and counting :D
That gives me hope!

Thanks Fleagles, that's the response I was looking for!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks like they put the dodge truck wheels on the Viper too! LOL>...must be popular wheels.....
Actually they kind of did. The six bolt pattern is based on the truck if I recall my Viper history correctly. The aluminum V10 engine was loosely based on the cast truck V10 also.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For the record, I would also prefer the black wheels even with the Deep Cherry. I've already considered powder coating but I know myself well enough that I won't get around to it. However, the Borla Atak system is already sitting in my office and being delivered to be powder coated tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts