Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a new aftermarket hood and seems everyone basically has the same ones.. BMC Extreme Customs prices seem the cheapest even on shipping... Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them? Ive heard stories about other companies and some wasnt very good..

Registered
Looking to buy a new aftermarket hood and seems everyone basically has the same ones.. BMC Extreme Customs prices seem the cheapest even on shipping... Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them? Ive heard stories about other companies and some wasnt very good..
I used BMC for parts for my old 350z and never had an issue with them.

Registered
I just bought the SRT hood from BMC Extreme Customs today. i went and picked it up to save on shipping. It's at the paint shop now and I should have it back on Tuesday. Carlos over at BMC is a good guy and worked out a good price with heat shield and retaining clips.

Registered
Here is the Hood from BMC Extreme Customs installed on my 2020 Altitude.
20200527_165538.jpg
20200527_165100.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts