Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just swapped out my grill inserts to glossy back and I am not sure about the move. I am thinking a Matte black, or maybe even a gunmetal might look better. Something that still gives it that visual differentiation without the fugly chrome gleaming at me. Jeep is white, but I think white might be too much.

If you got inserts not chrome or glossy black post 'em up!

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I just swapped out my grill inserts to glossy back and I am not sure about the move. I am thinking a Matte black, or maybe even a gunmetal might look better. Something that still gives it that visual differentiation without the fugly chrome gleaming at me. Jeep is white, but I think white might be too much.

If you got inserts not chrome or glossy black post 'em up!
Matt Black looks heaps better! MVIMG_20180304_113243.jpg

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt Black looks heaps better!
Yeah I am tempted to give that a try. I might have some left over Satin black wrap from my trim. Maybe I'll wrap a few in that to see if I like it before I bust out the spray gun :).

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 2014 limited and i just popped the rings out start at the bottom with a trim tool or tape the grill and use a skinny flathead pop the bottom then the bottom 2 sides about 2 inches up and then pull down and out i used plasti dip cane out great

1 - 5 of 5 Posts