Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to get a dyno day going?

I'm trying to spark some interest here so I can contact someone about getting dyno time. I want to see what HP/TQ, my 5.7 with my mods has. And I am sure some people are curious to see their numbers on their WK.

Anyone?

1.) Elvis Presley
2.) tman
3.) Frankie
4.) sousa
5.) Peter
6.) Mike Levy
7.) Bubbadog
8.) iJeep

· Registered
14,613 Posts
I would but I think I already know the answers. I'll go just to chill and watch you guys.

· Registered
1,080 Posts
Sign me up for this okay !!! put me on list joe hell im not working why not...I will have my new TORQUE CONVERTER in next week my new rims are here and my tires be here friday

· Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
okok.......Flame me if need be if i come off ignorant...

Dyno= testing how fast jeep is?
I have heard of tunes that are able to be done, would that help a....................3.7 WK?
if so does it void warranty blah blah
Who's going to flame you for asking a honest question?

Dyno= How much HP and TQ your Jeep is putting down to the wheels.

A tune will help how the Jeep drives. For the 3.7 you need to get a B&G tuned PCM because there currently aren't any handheld programmers for that engine.

So you would need to either flash the PCM you got in the car now and have your Jeep sitting for a few days while the PCM gets tuned. Or you can buy a spare PCM and send that one out for tuning so you have no downtime.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.