Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been doing some research with corey at justforjeeps. I wanted to just replace the 2019 bezel. But looking into it...the screen is part of the bezel now with the head unit seperate I guess?

Here's some pics...

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's not the trackhawk bezel or buttons...but gives us an idea.

· Premium Member
260 Posts
yeah, isn't the 18/19 bezel the same?

· Registered
855 Posts
The bezel changed in '19. The screen is flush mounted to the bezel and is gloss black.The '18s have the radio attached to the screen and more recessed into the bezel.

· Registered
2015 WK2 Overland
2,295 Posts
Has anyone tried this yet? 2019-2020 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE RADIO NAVIGATION SCREEN DISPLAY | eBay I found one on ebay that has the head unit part too but I'm worried to try it at the high cost. I can sell my 2018 navigation system but I don't see where the big head unit part of the 2019 would go, etc.
You can do anything with 3M tape and zip ties.

What is interesting is the one cable coming off it appears to go into the round connector on the back of the screen but there is another connector on the back of the screen and the normal connector on the back of the climate controls. Wondering if the screen runs off a connector that is built into the dash harness that a <2019 would not have.

· Registered
2018 Grand Cherokee
88 Posts
No way I'm paying $2700 for that. I'd rather get one from a crashed one, probably get it cheaper.
infotainment.com says it requires custom coding and adapters so I'm wondering if that's true or they just want the sale. I saw a bezel with the screen and head unit part for $650 on ebay and would be able to sell my existing head unit for a couple hundred so that wouldn't be awful I just don't want to be the guinea pig

· Registered
Trackhawk
74 Posts
infotainment.com says it requires custom coding and adapters so I'm wondering if that's true or they just want the sale. I saw a bezel with the screen and head unit part for $650 on ebay and would be able to sell my existing head unit for a couple hundred so that wouldn't be awful I just don't want to be the guinea pig
Link for the Ebay listing?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts