Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Just a few thoughts--
the '19 and up screen, contrary to popular belief, is not part of the bezel. It's screwed in (though the reality is when you buy it from MOPAR, it is sold as a single unit) I have an '18 trackhawk, and purchased a full screen and bezel upgrade from one of the online places. After I got it, I realized that with a little bit of work, the 18 screen would mount with no problem to the 19 bezel... if you can find a bezel, without the screen (or with a broken screen) of fleabay or at a junk yard, it's worth a try.

If you do buy the full upgrade, make sure that it's an actual SRT bezel... other models have different buttons an layouts. It's not a huge deal, you'll just have to transfer over your buttons from the screen you're replacing (takes 15 minutes if you're going slow)
how are you going to re-program it?
I have a 2019 w the tiny 7” screen and looking to upgrade to the 8.4. I found a good price on the screen with the bezel but do you know anyone who could program it or where to start looking? I’m in Orlando.

· Registered
1 Posts
while I cannot tell you the exact resolution, I can assure you the UAV is brighter and crisper than the UAQ as well as having slightly better processor and memory. if you chose to, you could also upgrade to the newer camera which also has a better picture. while our kit is not cheap, it is absolutely no where near the one referenced above. we also give ours a 3 year/36k mile warranty.
The kit requires new bezel/screen, radio module with mount, harness to connect screen, lvds cable to connect screen, and custom bcm programming
I have the screen, radio and bezel for the 2020. I need the cables, USB module, and programmer. Can you help with these?

· Registered
1 Posts
while I cannot tell you the exact resolution, I can assure you the UAV is brighter and crisper than the UAQ as well as having slightly better processor and memory. if you chose to, you could also upgrade to the newer camera which also has a better picture. while our kit is not cheap, it is absolutely no where near the one referenced above. we also give ours a 3 year/36k mile warranty.
can you pm me details on this kit? Interested for my 18 hawk

61 - 67 of 67 Posts