Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a 413Ci Turbo motor built and installed with an 82mm single turbo on my 15' red vapor SRT

just curious how many guys out there are running turbos?

would like to hear some feedback if possible

Thanks

·
Registered
Jeep
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, how’s that running, how much hp etc?
My Jeep is still in Chicago (AD Motorsports) being finished ..but it’s running ..their finishing up the odds and ends and then tuning it

I’m using a stock Srt tranny right now so it’s going to be tuned for ~650-700whp
But this setup is proven to over 1000hp when turned up ..the builder has had this setup putting down over 1100whp on race fuel and an 88mm turbo ..mine is an 82mm on pump gas right now

I’m in the process of acquiring the trackhawk tranny (have the trackhawk transfer case already)
Once I swap the trackhawk driveline into mine I’m planning on turning it up ..would like to shoot for the 800-900whp range at some point..I’m guessing this would be around the 1000hp range at the crank range

I had a 2 step setup and boost control system installed also so it should be relatively easy to turn up when ready

I’m told it should be done in the next 2 weeks so I’ll have numbers then

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
248 Posts
That is so cool! Good luck and update when you got it back, can’t wait to hear more about it.

·
Registered
Jeep
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I decided to just do the full trackhawk driveline right now along with the turbo motor setup

Ad motorsportz already swapped a trackhawk tranny into an Srt so we know it works

I’m getting the trackhawk transmission/transfer case and driveshafts ..plus some billet subframe work on the rear end so hopefully it holds for a little bit

This should allow me to dial up the power right away ..I’m hoping to see 850-900whp on an e85 tune

Not sure if that’s realistic but I guess we’ll see

1 - 5 of 5 Posts