Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock 17's powder-coated with Discoverer AT/3 and was wondering if anyone has a similar setup with 1.5 spacers. I searched around but couldn't find anyone running this on the 17's. I saw a 4 set on Ebay for $125 and was ready to jump on it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I'll answer my own question in case someone is looking for this answer in the future.

Lennie from Motorsports got back to me and they fit perfectly. I ordered the 1.5. He even took $15 off the website price.

Thanks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I hate to be the one to tell you this but don't run those spacers. If you need to run spacers you want to buy a quality spacer like spidertrax. You don't want to run cheap eBay spacers. Those are just asking for trouble.
Spidertrax doesn't make them for a WK2, there is another out fit on here people are using though. Defiantly don't use cheepo E bay junk for your own sake and others.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my 1.5 Bora spacers installed and love them. Not sure if a placebo effect but I noticed a better ride/stability as well. No vibrations at high speeds at all. The last one was a pain in the a$$ to get the tire in but with a little hammering it's all good now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.