Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen these.

Bushwacker is the only company making flares for our wk2's .

If this is a brand new wk2 and come with these flares, sorry I have not seen any yet and am a little behind then:D .

If they do come on the new ones , does anybody know if they fit older models ?

This photo is floating around the internet with no info or contact

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have not seen these.

Bushwacker is the only company making flares for our wk2's .

If this is a brand new wk2 and come with these flares, sorry I have not seen any yet and am a little behind then .

If they do come on the new ones , does anybody know if they fit older models ?

This photo is floating around the internet with no info or contact

This is Chief products Hellhawk WK2. It was an SRT, now converted to an off-road machine. I love this thing. I will look into what flares they used. I like them also!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is Chief products Hellhawk WK2. It was an SRT, now converted to an off-road machine. I love this thing. I will look into what flares they used. I like them also!

I started looking into it a little more.

Maybe they are just srt flares.

I'm not very familiar with the srt's .

·
Registered
2015 WK2 Altitude
69 Posts
The fenders are the stock SRT/HA/Summit fenders. If you are talking about the thin plastic extension piece along the fender edge, I think those come on SRTs.

But there is a company that makes them also. However, I emailed them to see if they fit other regular fenders and they said no. They only fit these SRT fenders. I mentioned that they should consider making them for the lower models since there is some interest, but haven't gotten a response.

Here is a thread where this was recently discussed:
http://jeepgarage.org/f176/fender-flares-180986.html

And here is that company:
Custom Jeep Grand Cherokee 2015 Fender Flares - Sarona

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The fenders are the stock SRT/HA/Summit fenders. If you are talking about the thin plastic extension piece along the fender edge, I think those come on SRTs.

But there is a company that makes them also. However, I emailed them to see if they fit other regular fenders and they said no. They only fit these SRT fenders. I mentioned that they should consider making them for the lower models since there is some interest, but haven't gotten a response.

Ok thanks.

I went to that site and the only way to make the flares work on my 2011 is with the purchase of a bumper besides the 1000.00 for the flares:lol:

I have the older bumper design that was on the 2011/2012 models for sure.
Not sure about the 13's.

·
Registered
282 Posts

Now see I spoke with them also and they did say it would fit with some minor modification to the mounting.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,840 Posts
D ont pay 189 plus shipping for those. I sell them for $135 shipped and made bybthe same company that make the mopar ones.

·
Registered
282 Posts
D ont pay 189 plus shipping for those. I sell them for $135 shipped and made bybthe same company that make the mopar ones.
Can you post up a picture of them installed/ not installed? and some details on material they are made from. Are they rigid plastic?
What do you mean by the same factory as mopar ones? Can you give me the mopar p/N?

It is a set of 4 correct?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,840 Posts
Can you post up a picture of them installed/ not installed? and some details on material they are made from. Are they rigid plastic?
What do you mean by the same factory as mopar ones? Can you give me the mopar p/N?

It is a set of 4 correct?
Yes theyvare rigid plastic. I don't have the mopar parts numbers but they are in the high $400 to $500 range. And yes they are a set of 4. IMG_20180205_154355_276.jpg 20171106_161431.jpg 20171120_184355.jpg 20171120_184338.jpg FB_IMG_1511649069984.jpg

·
Registered
WK2 Overland
82 Posts
I want those too. What exactly would need to be done to a 2011 Overland to make these work?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,840 Posts
I want those too. What exactly would need to be done to a 2011 Overland to make these work?
Don't fit no matter what you do

1 - 16 of 16 Posts