Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up? Does anyone know of a steel lockbox made to go in the center armrest box? I've seen one on here for sale once and now I need one. Thanks!!

·
Registered
GC Limited
124 Posts
Steel armadillo sells them. They're called the secure console. I have one in my jeep. It's nice quality. Not too bad of a price especially for the protection it provides. It's only 75 bucks. Here's a link: Steel Armadillo Secure Console

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steel armadillo sells them. They're called the secure console. I have one in my jeep. It's nice quality. Not too bad of a price especially for the protection it provides. It's only 75 bucks. Here's a link: Steel Armadillo Secure Console
That's exactly it!! Thanks so much! Going to order it now!!

·
Registered
GC Limited
124 Posts
It was originally designed for the XK. But they adapted it to work with the WK since we use exactly the same console. It is basically just a steel top plate that fits and locks on top of the hole in the middle console. It attaches via a bottom mount you can't see unless you open the lid. It goes under the lip on the inside of the hole. I used some red lock tight on mine to make sure it could never come loose. Anyone trying to get into it, would literally have to break the console completely apart. I love it! It's great for those people like me with conceal and carry. Here's a link to some pics when it was first made. It'll show what I'm referring to better. I'm sure you will be very happy with it.

"Secure Console" for XK, HK & WK - Jeep Liberty Forum - JeepKJ Country

1 - 5 of 5 Posts