Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

· Registered
1,080 Posts
Re: Atco: December 13th(Sunday), 2009

Bro i just looked it up im coming FOR REAL THIS TIME LOL...its 311 miles for me but i want to get a cold 1/4 run in this year have not had a chance to did i see the time of 10am right?? Mario i got your cell brother can we meet some where or we meeting at the track ?? SCREW IT its now or never wont have supercharger on for this race SWINE flu set me back 2 weeks lol...

· Registered
2008 Jeep SRT8
1,662 Posts

Bro i just looked it up im coming FOR REAL THIS TIME LOL...its 311 miles for me but i want to get a cold 1/4 run in this year have not had a chance to did i see the time of 10am right?? Mario i got your cell brother can we meet some where or we meeting at the track ?? SCREW IT its now or never wont have supercharger on for this race SWINE flu set me back 2 weeks lol...
You'll be coming from the south, me from the north so we'll meet at the track, give me a call when you're getting there.

Yeah yeah you're coming to the race. LOL
He sounds serious this time.
I want to finally see that niner run on our weather and see what she got ;).

BTW, Bubba is that a picture of you on your avatar? Have you lost some weight? You look a little pale but glad to see you are still smiling :D.

· Registered
2,904 Posts

BTW, Bubba is that a picture of you on your avatar? Have you lost some weight? You look a little pale but glad to see you are still smiling :D.
OMFG :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I was gonna ask if it was one of his kids but you Mario take the cake :lol:

· Registered
1,080 Posts

Picking on FAT people i see how yall are lol...Man i have not been to track in over a month so FOR REAL im coming Joe dont put no pressure on me knowing my luck truck run a dam 14.0 lol...

· Registered
1,080 Posts

· Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

I will put him on the list when he says he is definitely going. He said he has to make sure he has off.

· Registered
126 Posts

I want tosee that lifted 3.7 WK run down the track :thumbsup:.
A friend of mine will be going with a lifted XJ too, he'll be running it down the track, we can match you up guys :).
And please enlighten me a bit more about the off-road trail you go to across ATCO, I would love to go with my lifted WJ there too. Do you have to pay to go in? Is that a public trail? Do you think my WJ with the 2.5 BB lift can handle that trail?
I'd be nervous my Jeep would explode if I floored it down the track :D. I think I'll leave it to the guys that can actually make a respectable pass and just be a spectator....but I'm definitely planning on going. It's only about an hour from me.
The entrance is almost directly across the street from the side entrance to Atco, by the ATV dirt track. We usually pull in to Atco to air down before we go in. It's nothing hardcore, just big mud pits and lots of water. The WJ would be fine in there, just don't get crazy.... a lot of the mud holes don't look deep, but they can be. Astion Ranger Station is just up the road from Atco as well, and serves as probably the most popular meeting spot for groups going into the Pine Barrens. There are trails all over the place all around Atco.
Here's a picture of the area across from Atco

· Registered
126 Posts

BTW, it's legal and it's also free....the entire area is a very popular offroading spot.

· Registered
2005 GC Laredo
657 Posts

If I get my Intake and muffler in the mail and get them installed by then I might take a ride over, im only like 45min away. Im curious to see how slow i'll be with them. :D Whats its cost to run for the day? I wish I had enough to order a superchip too before that date.

· Registered
744 Posts

HOT DAM AND HELL FIRE ...Who buying beer afterwards ?? is nate coming
Bubba, I just want to be clear that about 95% of why I will be there is to finally meet you lulz. The other 5% is because I only liv about 40 minutes away.

I am debating on whether or not to run the truck due to some plenum gasket issues, but I don't think a pass or two will hurt. :D

· Registered
744 Posts

If I get my Intake and muffler in the mail and get them installed by then I might take a ride over, im only like 45min away. Im curious to see how slow i'll be with them. :D Whats its cost to run for the day? I wish I had enough to order a superchip too before that date.
Who cares?? Run the jeep anyway!! Baseline numbers are a GOOD thing my friend. :thumbsup:

41 - 60 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.